Thursday 30 July 2020

Swimming Session 1

For swimming we learnt four new skills at the pools. Our teacher's name was James.

The first skill I learnt was streamline kicking. I held my arm straight up in the air then as I was swimming I was kicking as I was swimming I had to lean to the side so I could breath.

The second skill is submersion. That is when I used arm stroking three times then I used the same strategy leaning to the side so I could breath. 

The third skill we learn was called Butterfly kick it when I had to keep my feet together. When I dive I had to flap my feet and legs like I was a dolphin.

The last skill we learnt was frog kick. That is when my legs are coming in like I am tucking in then spread my legs out then bring them back in together so I can make a splash.

I enjoyed learning these skills Because one day it could help.



1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.