Thursday 4 March 2021

Cybersmart| Bookmarks.



LI. To learn about bookmarking 
Today this activity was about bookmarks. Bookmarks are for sites or games that go on the bookmark bar. So you don't have to go everywhere just to find that certain site. To bookmark there are two ways the first way is to push control D or you can push the star on the top right. I found bookmarking easy because before I had to go on the class site to find the finished work site But now I can just bookmark control D or push the star on the top right and the sites that I wanted to go on is on a bar.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Texas

    I'm so glad you found this challenge helpful. I have all my important sites and docs that I use a lot bookmarked so they are easy to find. It saves a lot of time rather than having to search in my drive. What was your favourite part of this challenge?

    Mrs Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Anderson

    My favorite part of the this challenge is the screencastify. And thank Mrs Anderson.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.