Wednesday 5 June 2019

kiwi can

LI. Follow through with what we say
TOPIC:
Our topic for the week was responsibility

ENERGISER: Count to 21

Activity: 3 Goals setting.

things we can strike to complete them by the end of the term


  1. My first goal is finishing my work without talking to my friends
  2.  My second goal is finding out new information that I didn't know
  3. My third goal was to walk my dog without my mum telling me to  
To follow through with what we say is to actually do it. we can show this by being responsible at home and at school. This is  shown by doing

  • Bins
  • window
  • pack up 
OUR NEW KIWI CAN PHRASE kiwi can says reasonable is what I am and that's the way of kiwi can.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.