Thursday 6 August 2020

Kiwisport

For swimming we were doing 5 skills. Streamline, Arms straight and behind ears, Fast kicking and
slow at strokes, Rolling,Diving. Our teacher's name was James.

The first skill was streamline is when I had to hold my arm straight up in the air then as then push and swim.

The second skill was called arms straight and behind ears that is the same like a streamline but you put your arms at the back of your head.

The third skill we did was called Fast kicking, slow at strokes it was when I had to do a streamline but I kick fast but my strokes have to be slow.

The fourth skill we learnt was called Diving that is when I had to use the streamline pose then dive diagonal into the pool but not all the way down because you might hit your head.

The last skill we did was called rolling that is when I had to swim then role on my back so I can breath then switch back to my stomach.

LI. To learn the safety of water



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.